Explorer Returns Policy
Explorer is not obliged to accept returns if you change your mind. However, we will offer an exchange, gift card or a refund at our discretion, if:
• you have proof of purchase (receipt, credit statement or invoice);
• the products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged;
• the product you are returning is currently ranged by us;
• you return the product within 7 days of purchasing it from us; and
• you bear all costs, such as shipping and insurance, related to the return of the product to us.
We will not accept change-of-mind returns for the following categories of products:
• GPS and electronic navigation devices;
• All personal protective equipment;
• Ropes and cords;
• Carabiners and connectors;
• Hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arrestors and descenders;
• Personal flotation devices;
• Bike components;
• Bike knicks;
• Perishable goods;
• Camper trailers;
• Special customer orders; and
• Gift cards
Explorer reserve the right to:
- assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a remedy; and/or
- refer the item to the manufacturer of the goods for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a remedy.
You may also have other rights under a manufacturer's warranty. If you wish to make a claim under a manufacturer's warranty you should contact the manufacturer directly. Any rights under a manufacturer's warranty are in addition to your statutory rights, consumer guarantees and other rights outlined in this policy.
How to return a product
In order to process a return, whether bought in one of our stores or online, please ensure you take the product into our HQ - Explorer @ Publika Solaris Dutamas store. If you are unable to attend a store please contact Explorer Customer Service on 03-6206 2831 to discuss arrangements for the return.
Copyright in website material
All of the material on and in relation to the website is and remains the property of Explorer at all times, or in the case of some material, a third party. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, post or distribute, whether electronically or otherwise, any material from the website. Any other use of the website material constitutes a breach of Explorer's copyright and other proprietary rights. You may copy and email our webpage URL's to your family and friends for private and non-commercial purposes.
Explorer is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property in and associated with the website. Explorer is also the owner or authorised user of the trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the website.
You have no rights in or license to any of the intellectual property, trade marks, logos, content, names or designs, whether registered or unregistered, associated with the website.