FENIX SD11-MAX 1000 LUMENS DIVING PHOTOGRAPHING LIGHT
Fenix SD11 diving light is specifically designed for underwater photography and video shooting. The advanced “R+” mode is made for better color rendering with a combination of neutral white LED light and red LED light. R+ mode makes the SD11 an effective light for underwater viewing, photographing, video shooting and even photography on the shore since red light is extraordinarily scarce. Featuring a soft wide beam and R+, SD11 is fit for both illumination and photography on shore or in water.
In addition, the 100m waterproof classification, maximum 1000 lumens and low battery warning makes the SD11 perfect for the demands of safe deep diving photography. Easily choose output selection with the magnetic rotating ring while you are diving. The included flashlight clip and camera mount are compatible with most of the sports cameras and DSLRs.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED and Cree XQE red LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Combined output of neutral white and red light — ideal supplementary lighting for underwater photographing and video shooting
- 110° super wide beam angle for even and soft lighting effect
- Specialized flashlight clip and camera mount for photographing; suitable for most sports and DSLR cameras
- Magnetic rotating ring for one-handed operation
- Low battery level warning
- Illumination design for safe diving
- Dual layer body structure; corrosion resistant
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient extraction
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable aircraft- grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish