FENIX TK47UE-3200 LUMENS DUAL PURPOSE HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Fenix TK47UE Tactical Duty Flashlight, with its long range illumination, is designed with the security and law-enforcement professional in mind. Fitted with a Cree XHP70 LED, resulting in a beam of almost 1339 feet (408m). The TK47UE Tactical Duty flashlight also includes a multi-funtional tail light that features a red light for signaling and a soft lantern light for duties such as report writing. This independently controlled tail light has four modes including a low-lumen white or red light for reading and a red Flash/SOS. The white LED provides better color rendering allowing for quicker identification of objects. We believe you’ll find this light to be perfect for security and law-enforcement professionals’ daily activities. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix.
Length: 10.48” (266.2mm)
Head: 2.42” (61.5mm)
Diameter: 1.13” (28.6mm)
Flashlight Weight: 12.87 oz. (365g) excluding batteries
Batteries: Two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (not included). NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s nor any of the micro-USB batteries like the Fenix 2600U/3500U. We recommend any of the other ARB-L18 series from Fenix.
Included: Lanyard, holster, spare O-ring
- Headlight: Cree XHP70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Taillight: Quality white LED, red LED and diffuser tip design
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix.
- Dual independent light source that can be used simultaneously
- Headlight with high-output 3200 lumens and 1339 ft. (408m) beam distance
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Headlight features lockout function
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper batter insertion
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Featuring low voltage downshift function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating