SEALSKINZ ROAD THIN MID WITH HYDROSTOP SOCK
A performance thin weight, mid length waterproof sock featuring Hydrostop designed specifically for road cycling for conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required.
- Our lightest waterproof sock, ideal for warm, wet days
- 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable – Constructed with patented Stretchdry technology
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Added support with an elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Prevent rubbing – Hand linked toe closure created flat seam
Hydrostop Usage Guide
SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Outer: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
Inner:35% Merino Wool, 33% Acrylic, 28% Polyester, 3% Elastane, 1% TPU